Since 1983, this 125-bed facility has provided superior nursing services in a contemporary, home-like environment. The caring and devoted professional staff provides the high level of long-term care our residents need.
Our goal is for all residents to enjoy a maximum quality of life, with the staff assisting them in maintaining an optimum level of independence. The Oak’s philosophy is reflected in our approach to personal nursing care all residents are treated with respect and dignity, and their privacy is honored to the fullest extent possible.
Maintaining this quality of service makes our facility preeminent in long-term nursing care.
In all we do, we will be guided by the following principles.
- Provide the finest nursing and personal care available.
- Maintain an atmosphere conducive to quality care.
- Provide a safe environment for residents, employees, and guests.
- Show courtesy and diplomacy to residents, guests, and fellow employees at all times.
- Operate our Company with an attitude of concern for residents, guests, and employees.
- Maintain high ethical standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click here to view our frequently asked questions to learn more about The Oaks. If there are any questions that aren't answered there, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Visit Our Affiliate Property
Please click on the logo below to visit our affiliate property.